Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stephen morea

Croton FD Apparatus Questions

8 posts in this topic

A few months ago croton fire was supposed to get some sort of utility vehicle or fly car from some money coming from the village board? I was just wondering if that ever happened and if it did what kind of vehicle is it and whats its designation? Also, are the ambulances run by croton F.D. or croton E.M.S. now? Thank you for your time, steve.

Well we know it was not a NEW chiefs car for 2083 :P:rolleyes:

We have a new expedition coming in shortly to replace car 2082 the 1st asst. Chief car and Ems has been it's own entity since June 1 of this year. I hope this helps.

Steve,

The utility-type vehicle you're talking about is probably the EMS Duty Car they were trying to get which has been put on hold. As 2084 said, 2082 is expecting an Expedition circa several weeks ago to replace his 2001 Explorer.

630 - Whaddya sayin'? My ride is pimp..... :blink:

So then is their any chance that 2082, the 2001 explorer could go to E.M.S. as the duty car or are they just going to put it out to bid?

So then is their any chance that 2082, the 2001 explorer could go to E.M.S. as the duty car or are they just going to put it out to bid?

I think it's no so much going out to bid so much as it is going out to pasture...

CROTON EMS will not be getting the old Chief's car, from what I'm told the tranny is shot. CEMS will wait and justify the purchase then hopefully in the future take delivery of a new vehicle.

I think it's no so much going out to bid so much as it is going out to pasture...

HA! that bad huh! yea those explorers have bad trans problems, every year of them, I have a 2001 explorer and when I bought it when I was still in tech shool I ran a search on it and there is a technical service bullitan right from ford themselves about it. luckiy I had a ford service program in my school run by ford trained techs and they checked it out and said that car was one of the best they have seen in a while, and they did not just say that because it had the all famous 5.0L and not that crappy 4.0L six banger!

Edited by stephen morea