Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x134

Holiday skins

6 posts in this topic

A question for Seth or any of the moderators... Are you going to be putting holiday skins up on the site like last year? Christmas, St.Patricks day, New years?

A question for Seth or any of the moderators... Are you going to be putting holiday skins up on the site like last year? Christmas, St.Patricks day, New years?

Seth said "yes" to Christmas skin. He can add more details.

Seth said "yes" to Christmas skin. He can add more details.

Thanks.

It's two days before Christmas, and no new skins. Are we gonna get 'em?

The "Bravo Christmas" skin is now available as a choice. From Christmas eve throughout Christmas day, it will be the primary skin on the forum.

I MAY add another Christmas skin, not sure at this time. I purchase the Christmas skin from skin designers, and unfortunetly I don't have any money whatsoever to invest in a quality skin this year (they come from skin desginers and can be pricey, and our revenue only gets us by month to month right now, and anything extra is saved for the following month). Also, I don't have the time to modify the skin to adapt to this forum. But if I can find one for free that works, then maybe.

Please note that the Christmas skin may have different or outdated features that I am unable to change at this time.

I'm glad to see the interest from members and staff.....I will keep that in mind during holidays and try to save up for a nice skin next year.

The "Bravo Christmas" skin is now available as a choice. From Christmas eve throughout Christmas day, it will be the primary skin on the forum.

I MAY add another Christmas skin, not sure at this time. I purchase the Christmas skin from skin designers, and unfortunetly I don't have any money whatsoever to invest in a quality skin this year (they come from skin desginers and can be pricey, and our revenue only gets us by month to month right now, and anything extra is saved for the following month). Also, I don't have the time to modify the skin to adapt to this forum. But if I can find one for free that works, then maybe.

Please note that the Christmas skin may have different or outdated features that I am unable to change at this time.

I'm glad to see the interest from members and staff.....I will keep that in mind during holidays and try to save up for a nice skin next year.

Thank you, Sir!!!!