Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DR104

Hit Bush With a Shoe Game

8 posts in this topic

Here is a good game to kill sometime for all you guys/gals that have to work New years eve and day. Have a happy and safe New Years!!!!!!!

http://www.aksalser.com/game.htm

Edited by DR104

Nice game when is the version 2 game coming out :P

Nice that is Great I got 13 hits

The best i got is 8 so far

I noye that the Secret Service is still missing.

Sorry for this guys but it's bothering me, and isn't this a place where we can vent?!?!?

While I can understand the fun of this game, as I'm a bit of a video-game junkie, it really annoys me that people from the United States find it funny that a foreigner was throwing his shoe at Our President, the ultimate insult in his country.

He was throwing his shoe at the President, but what he was really doing was showing his lack of respect for the United States, OUR COUNTRY!!! Despite your opinions, and mine, of President Bush, he is our leader. We are told to respect and unite behind our new President-to-be, but it's ok to disrepect our current one?

Seeing this animal throw his shoe at my President made me want to kick his a$$. Americans should have caused an uproar at this the ultimate act of disrepect and demanded justice. If Iraq's Prime Minister Maliki was at a press conference in NYC and I threw something at him, what the hell would happen to me!?!?! What would Iraqis be saying about me? Instead, we have come out with a GAME that we can (playfully) do the same thing. Only in the U.S.A.....

It's easily related to the Fire Service: You don't like your Chief/Officer. He's a coward, empty-suit, never-put-out-a-fire, from the "other regime", career vollie, know-nothing kind of guy.......He gives you an order......Do you not do it? I hope not. Firefighters follow orders out of respect for the rank, their department, their company, and their fellow members regardless of personal views.....(or you look like that FF who was going crazy outside the structure fire fighting with fellow firefighters....THE ULTIMATE IN RIDICULOUSNESS!!!!)

Maintain respect and back our leaders regardless of your political views.

(I know it's just a game, and if after reading this, that is what you're saying........you missed my point.....continue to enjoy.)

Best so far is 7...and my mouse keeps moving to the top of my screen and then I click into a new tab....grrr laptops.