Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JFLYNN

1 post in this topic

Many of these same individuals guys post slanderous statements against career firefighters such as you have done here. These same guys complain that we are not calling their department for mutual aid and tell politicians and the media (falsely) that they do the same job for free and that we won't work side by side with them because it's a union issue.

Heaven forbid if a career firefighter makes note of this hypocrisy- he will be labeled anti-volunteer. Quote from JYFLYN

* Didnt yonkers at one point refuse to go mutual aid to mount vernon becuase of the amount of times they were being called? If Iam wrong please correct me. But if this holds any truth what do you call that, career bashing career?

Not that you(JYFLYNN) dont have a point in the original topic, you all bring up very good points to this topic.

Now Will I be labeled as a career basher I hope not cuase I have alot of friends on the JOB and I understand the issue of the topic with involving unions and volunteers in your own district/department!

You are completely wrong. This was very recently covered in another thread.

Waddaya think guys and girls, will he apologize????

As far as I can tell, you understand very, very little of "the issue of the topic with involving unions and volunteers in your own district/department?", whatever that means...