Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chovesh

St. Vincent Paramedic Program

6 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what is going on with the St. Vincent Paramedic Program. As I recall, they used to have a website. Now, there is hardly a mention of it on their website. Does it still exist?

Does anyone know what is going on with the St. Vincent Paramedic Program. As I recall, they used to have a website. Now, there is hardly a mention of it on their website. Does it still exist?

Yeah, it still exists. Buddy of mine graduated from it over the summer.

I graduated in August. There is a current class in right now.

I went there in 2002. Was a good program with about 6 participating hospitals (catholic medical centers) lots of options as far as ambulance rotations and er rotations. I believe they took a hit when their governing body closed some hospitals. I think that there is another program competing with then now. Ill try to find out.

I went there in 2002. Was a good program with about 6 participating hospitals (catholic medical centers) lots of options as far as ambulance rotations and er rotations. I believe they took a hit when their governing body closed some hospitals. I think that there is another program competing with then now. Ill try to find out.

There are no competing programs. All of the classes and rotation were done at SVCMC's hospital on 12th street and 7th ave for class 27 (2007/8). They just opened up a brand new classroom facility for the current class, class 28. I believe John, the CIC, expanded rotations to Empress for class 28 which would have been nice if it had happaned my class.

Did Methodist hospital start a program? I also thought that a program was starting up in the Bronx.