Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
texastom791

Carmel's New 31-7-1

39 posts in this topic

Excellent rig, well laid out and it will be well received for all who will work in this rig I am sure. Certainly much nicer than our refurbed slope side Brauns. haha.

Excellent rig, well laid out and it will be well received for all who will work in this rig I am sure. Certainly much nicer than our refurbed slope side Brauns. haha.

The older Ford/Braun was eithe a Raider or a Chief, not a slope side

The older Ford/Braun was eithe a Raider or a Chief, not a slope side

I was referring to one my squad's rigs. I would have specified Carmel's had I been talking about it.

I dont know if this will get answered but what does this rig replace if anything? Thank you for your time.

This rig replaces a 1999 ford/braun that we traded in on this one.

O, you guys traded the '99 in, thanks for the speedy reply. Nice rig by the way, I like the colors and stripes on the sides looks good B)

nice rig good luck with it

Looks nice.. good luck with it.

Question: Do the amber warning lights have a purpose on the inside of the double door cabinets?? It looks like they are obscured with both doors open..

Question: Can you walk around this rig when it is in the bay? If memory serves, CVAC's bays were real tight, the bumpers were against the back wall.

Looks nice.. good luck with it.

Question: Do the amber warning lights have a purpose on the inside of the double door cabinets?? It looks like they are obscured with both doors open..

Question: Can you walk around this rig when it is in the bay? If memory serves, CVAC's bays were real tight, the bumpers were against the back wall.

The amber lights Flash when you open up the cabinets I think it was the back doors that had the rectangle lights like blinkers that had like a directional pattern when they where opened. And I don't know if you can get around the wall this one is 4 inches bigger than the old one and I know that was one of the concerns because we might not be able to open up the supply closet,and if we switch it to the other bay we might not be able to open up the electrical closet.

The amber lights Flash when you open up the cabinets I think it was the back doors that had the rectangle lights like blinkers that had like a directional pattern when they where opened. And I don't know if you can get around the wall this one is 4 inches bigger than the old one and I know that was one of the concerns because we might not be able to open up the supply closet,and if we switch it to the other bay we might not be able to open up the electrical closet.

I was asking about the double door compartments on the side, not the back.

Thanks for the quick reply.