Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
flyboy14295

State Police Chase 2/16

5 posts in this topic

Anyone have any information about this? I heard that it was supposedly terminated by Somers PD and then watched 3 State Troopers and a County cop fly by Route 6 and Lexington. The last I heard, they were travelling westbound on 84. Just to gvie you an idea of how fast they were going, it took them 10 minutes from 6N in Putnam to I-84 on the Taconic.

Anyone have any information about this? I heard that it was supposedly terminated by Somers PD and then watched 3 State Troopers and a County cop fly by Route 6 and Lexington. The last I heard, they were travelling westbound on 84. Just to gvie you an idea of how fast they were going, it took them 10 minutes from 6N in Putnam to I-84 on the Taconic.

i highly doubt county pd would be en route to that, actually probably none of those units if your saying heading west on 84

We saw two state troopers and about 5 minutes later a Westchester County car followed by a State car heading east on Rt. 6 towards the Taconic.

It sounded like the chase went westbound on 84 and that the car crashed somewhere in the area of East Fishkill, I think they also said they have the female driver in custody.

The car overturned on I 84 by Lime Kiln Rd in East Fishkill.

I heard radio traffic saying a PD unit was involved

I-84 west bound has all lanes closed

East Fishkill & Mobil Life transported 3 BLS and 1 ALS to St Francis

Edited by JetPhoto