Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aacofd40

2 posts in this topic

I think the booster line is very useful for brush, mulch, trash etc.. It is maneuverable, applicable at varying distances, and quickly deployed. I would much rather have a booster line - and pull it - then have have to pull a trash line, and have to add lengths for brush. The value of the booster is not the ease of taking up, but rather having a preconnected hose of significant length for a small fire load that can be operated by a single fireman.

I can't imagine pulling a booster line for a vehicle fire, any structure, or even a dumpster.

MOD note: Duplicate duplicate posts deleted by jack

I think the booster line is very useful for brush, mulch, trash etc.. It is maneuverable, applicable at varying distances, and quickly deployed. I would much rather have a booster line - and pull it - then have have to pull a trash line, and have to add lengths for brush. The value of the booster is not the ease of taking up, but rather having a preconnected hose of significant length for a small fire load that can be operated by a single fireman.

I can't imagine ever pulling a booster line for a vehicle fire, any structure, or even a dumpster.