Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CPAGE

Newark NJ New and refurbed Units

9 posts in this topic

Here are some shots of Newark NJ 2 of the 3 new Engine co's and the Haz-Mat unit that was refurbed. All photo's are from Chief Tom R. Thanks Again Chief.

Old E-5 with the New E-5

post-1209-1235825886.jpg

Edited by CPAGE

Now Engine Co. 7

post-1209-1235825925.jpg

This is Haz-Mat 1 after it was re-furbed and painted. Again thanks to Chief Tom R for his photo's.

post-1209-1235825986.jpg

Man I am sure going to miss the smattering of color schemes Newark uses. :)

Nice new paint scheme! Hope this doesn't mean the end of blue lights in Newark! I have to say, I really like the white with blue stripes and even the chartreuse and blue. Rescue 1's rig was particularly stunning that way. Thanks for sharing!

-Joe DA BUFF

Nice new paint scheme! Hope this doesn't mean the end of blue lights in Newark! I have to say, I really like the white with blue stripes and even the chartreuse and blue. Rescue 1's rig was particularly stunning that way. Thanks for sharing!

-Joe DA BUFF

Oh, puh-lease! <_< Blue lights belong on police cars. Unless you're in Europe or Mahwah! B)

Oh, puh-lease! <_< Blue lights belong on police cars. Unless you're in Europe or Mahwah! B)

Mahwah haha... actually I would say blue is becoming very common in the FD/EMS world in NJ. I for one applaud it as all red is grossly inefficient, especially on highway runs. :)

I have to say the engines look good. I love the HazMat truck