Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RWC130

Top Ten Cop Cars of All Time

4 posts in this topic

Top Ten Cop Cars of All Time

by Craig Howie | AOL Autos

Ever get the feeling the cops are driving a much cooler car than you? For decades drivers have seen police officers cruise past in supremely cool cars from supercharged Mustangs to upgraded AMC Javelins and beyond, while modern police units often consist of high-powered Dodge Hemis and, in one incredible instance, a Lamborghini. And cops or detectives portrayed on TV and in the movies are no different, often driving fatter rides than the drug-dealers they pursue. But which are the coolest cop rides of all time, real or fictional? We take a look

http://autos.aol.com/article/safety/top-te...114122109990001

Interesting story find Rob. Thanks for sharing. Interesting perspective on the article. The Dodge has a long history of being a great Police Car, from the Polara to the St. Regis. One car that I'm surprised didn't make the list was the Ford Mustang Special Service Package, or, "The Ford that chases Porsches for a living." :D

Thanks again for sharing! I wonder if anybody will have additions of their own. ;)

-Joe DA BUFF

I liked it ;)

Dec06_0004.jpg

Edited by Chiefmcfuz

cop cars - the diplomat was the biggest piece of crap I ever drove while on the job, it handled like poopy. At 1 time we had an older grnad fury that was the detectives car then got painter and put in the fleet, that was a blast to drive a good old 440