Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
50-65

EMS - who's hiring, who's not?

32 posts in this topic

This is very good advice. A legitimate question was asked and many tried to answer it to the best of their ability but some insist on bashing agencies and criticizing other members.

And this thread wasn't just about me. I figured anybody might be interested in know who is hiring in case they might be looking for a change or just some extra work.

Also, what about non-traditional EMS type jobs? Corporate, industrial, hospital, clinic, school, etc.

Me Bad, " I am sorry."

I will say there is a lot of good things SLOWLY comming around at HV / Regional and I am glad to be working there for Mike & Rizzo. I am also working at Alamo as well. Alamo has also been doing more jobs out of a few NHs in Orange, that where held by another agency (that I do not work for). But there is plenty of work for all of us. March is almost over. Back to OT and adding shifts. Hey everyone It Spring!

I also work for HVP/REMS. I can't complain. It has has it's up's and down's...BUT, so does any other agency. I've seen many improvements since I was hired during the tail end of the Empire days. I guess you could say it's a growing company, and I like the bosses. I also work at TransCare, another good place to work.