Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Goose

For Sale: iPhone 3G in MINT condition

1 post in this topic

Hey everyone - before i threw this up on ebay or sent it off to flip-swap i wanted to throw this up here for a few days to see if there were any takers.

I have recently changed service providers from AT&T to Verizon Wireless and no longer have any use for my iPhone 3G. It is in PERFECT working order and is in MINT physical condition. The phone has had a hard protective case and anti-glare screen protector on it since the second i purchased it. This phone has never been unlocked or jail broken and is currently covered under Apple's extended warranty service. So, without further delay, this is what i am looking to sell.

1 - Apple iPhone 3G (works with a 3G AT&T SIM card) w/ original box and contents minus headphones (no one wants ear gunk)

1 - Contour thin hard case (don't know the retail model name)

2 - Anti-glare screen protectors (phone currently has one on these are 2 extra)

1 - Otterbox Defender case (this thing could survive a nuclear blast)

Asking price is $300.00 USD that includes the phone & the extras. I am also going to be contacting Apple to see if it is possible to transfer the extended warranty to a new owner at no additional charge. Pictures will be up later tonight - at work and don't have my camera. Feel free to PM me with any interest/offers.

Edited by Goose