Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rayman0784

Dutchess County ProScan

5 posts in this topic

I have been using ProScan for quite a while now, but took a break while I had no internet. I know I used to listen to the Dutchess County feed, as that is where i used to live, and volunteer. does anyone know if this server was taken down? that would be a huge bummer if it was.

Thanks

I dont know about that. But, FireFeeds.com ,works too. Thier is another one, but I have to think about it. So when I think of it I will post it.

Thomas

It should be back on line....... I have been trying to make it more reliable but in the process it has actually been less so :angry: When I get the time to work out a few bugs it will be much better...... Also, If you do listen.... You should make sure you keep your ProScan client up to date by checking for upgrades from time to time......

If you don't know what ProScan is, then go here: www.proscan.org

Download the latest version of the FREE client and take it for a spin....... It is a great program not only for streaming or listening to scanner streams but also for programming your Uniden scanners as well.....

Edited by Photounit

I love it. I found it after the Pawling estate fire. I was listening to theh fire on the scanner at work but I wish I had the Proscan then.

I love it too, I didn't know you ran the server on it Bill! Thanks for doing that.