Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

HT-1250 Low Band Portable Radios

3 posts in this topic

Hey all.

My department will be liquidating the following equipment within the next two weeks due to a frequency change over. We are making a list of those who want them ans they are available on first come, first serve basis. Price will be $300 and they will include shipping for that price. If programming is required, they have the software and will program up to 16 channels at no additional charge. They will accept check, money order or department purchase order from another department. We also have someone locally who is willing to process either a Visa or Master Card for us if you prefer to use a credit card. They would also consider even trades of low band 42-50 MHz or VHF (136-174 MHz.) HT-1250 portable radios. Available are the following:

Motorola HT-1250 low band portable radios. These radios are all about 2 years old and are all in excellent condition. Specifications are as follows:

29.7 - 40 MHz. frequency split

128 channels

Alpha/Numeric digital display

6 watts power out

All units will come with the following:

Radio

Good Battery

Desktop Rapid Charger

Power Supply For Charger

Speaker Microphone

Please feel free to either PM or email me at PA_34_firefighter@yahoo.com with any questions or offers. Thank you for looking.

Just to make sure, but I think I am correct. The radios ou are selling will not be able to get Putnam frequencies in the 46MHz range?

Just to make sure, but I think I am correct. The radios ou are selling will not be able to get Putnam frequencies in the 46MHz range?

No, they will not. They will only work from between 29.7 - 40 MHz. Sorry