Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RWC130

Man Kills Sisters on 5-Year-Old's Birthday

13 posts in this topic

Man Kills Sisters on 5-Year-Old's Birthday

By GLEN JOHNSON, AP

MILTON, Mass. (March 29) -- A man on a rampage fatally stabbed his 17-year-old sister, decapitated his 5-year-old sister in front of a police officer and then headed toward his 9-year-old sister before officers shot him amid what their chief described as "a killing field."

There is no clear motive yet for the events that unfolded about 5 p.m. Saturday in this tony Boston suburb that is also home to Gov. Deval Patrick. But there is no doubt at the carnage wrought by 23-year-old Kerby Revelus against his three sisters in the two-family home they shared with their parents and grandmother.

http://news.aol.com/article/man-kills-sisters/403079

Wow, thats pretty messed up. But did you click around and see the hit and run in Hartford video? No one did anything, I'm in shock.

There's definitely some very sick people out there.

What about that guy that walked in the NC nursing home and started shooting 7 dead i think. Theres definetly some sick people out there

What makes so many people think or assume that they are "sick" people?

If you were to read about many spree shootings and school shootings you will find many of them are normal people who for various reasons either got pushed to the point of no return for their psychological reasoning or never had any or over time lost the ability to clearly understand the differences between right or wrong.

The animal who killed his sisters...that sounds like someone who had become clearly deranged. But again...what made him mentally sick is the biggest question and whether or not he understood the gravity of what he did at the time or ever and will he stand normal trial. Most normal people won't decapitate someone, especially a child and one who is your child and sister. I hope he realizes some day for what he did and he lives in agony over it....what an animal.

This is horrible!

My heart goes out to the Police Officer(s) that watched him decapitate the five year-old. Those are the guys that are going to need the most support!

If you were to read about many spree shootings and school shootings you will find many of them are normal people who for various reasons either got pushed to the point of no return for their psychological reasoning or never had any or over time lost the ability to clearly understand the differences between right or wrong. "

I agree- the asumption of mental illness is not always a correct one. The more likely explanation is some hard-core drug like meth, crack, dust and/or any combo of these that this guy took. Add that to any otherwise "normal" but pissed off brain and you are almost guaranteed violence in a much more brutal, barbaric form than one would normally see.

My heartfelt condolences go those who died and to those who survived but witnessed these horrors.

If you were to read about many spree shootings and school shootings you will find many of them are normal people who for various reasons either got pushed to the point of no return for their psychological reasoning or never had any or over time lost the ability to clearly understand the differences between right or wrong.

The animal who killed his sisters...that sounds like someone who had become clearly deranged. But again...what made him mentally sick is the biggest question and whether or not he understood the gravity of what he did at the time or ever and will he stand normal trial. Most normal people won't decapitate someone, especially a child and one who is your child and sister. I hope he realizes some day for what he did and he lives in agony over it....what an animal.

maybe its more the action they took was "Sick"

maybe its more the action they took was "Sick"

Perhaps...but even that can be debated. While gruesome, grotesque, barbaric whatever in some places of the world..its somewhat accepted no different then a brutal stabbing.

I just love when people say "there's some really sick people out there." No $hit...anyone who doesn't know this is a sheep instead of a sheepdog. In fact there is a animalistic murderer in all of us according to many well respected mind f'ers out there who write books. Luckily a large majority of us have the part of our brain that has inhibition and right from wrong and it was strengthened by our upbringing. Not everyone has that.

So while I find it sad and that he is an animal, I find it unfortunate...not sick or any other adjective. I've seen much of the worst society has to offer in my career and lifetime...I've seen what some will do to others in the name of "love" "god" religion, anger, creed, sex, ethnicity etc. And many of them were not sick or crazy who perpetrated the acts.

Wow, thats pretty messed up. But did you click around and see the hit and run in Hartford video? No one did anything, I'm in shock.

I'm not shocked at all, its Hartford. Unfortunately I am not being sarcastic either. It was a total disgrace that happened.

ALso a woman was assualted in broad daylight in Lawrence, MA I beleive a few days ago in her car and no one did anything either. What is this world coming to?

Guy, COME ON !!!!!!

Who cares if they were previously sick, sick now, sick later, diagnosed, misdiagnosed, not hugged enough as a kid, was a loser in school, was picked on, whatever the reason that they committed the atrocious acts that they did the bottom line is that these are not the actions of normal people so in my book it classifies as SICK !!!! The animal in Massachusets got what he deserved and the police made sure of that and the other animal in North Carolina will undoubtedly meet his maker in the execution chamber which is exactly what he deserves..... May God Bless the victims and their families.....

Just a sad, disturbing update to the story- the 2 girls AND the brother who killed them are going to be buried together and there will be 1 service for all 3. The brother, by the way, was ramping up for yrs to this level of violence- 2 jail stints for assault/carrying a gun/etc. - also got in trouble a few yrs prior for punching the teen sister in the face (she owed him money, apparently).

Sad. These parents have to bury 3 of their own children, knowing 1 of them is entirely to blame for it all. I'm a parent- that concept just baffles me and breaks my heart. RIP to these kids.

Guy, COME ON !!!!!!

Who cares if they were previously sick, sick now, sick later, diagnosed, misdiagnosed, not hugged enough as a kid, was a loser in school, was picked on, whatever the reason that they committed the atrocious acts that they did the bottom line is that these are not the actions of normal people so in my book it classifies as SICK !!!! The animal in Massachusets got what he deserved and the police made sure of that and the other animal in North Carolina will undoubtedly meet his maker in the execution chamber which is exactly what he deserves..... May God Bless the victims and their families.....

I agree 1000%.......No need to get all technical about it. He is a sick in the head(something isn't right up there)

I feel sorry and my heart goes out for those who had to witness this and top of all for those who lost their lives.