Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sklov5949

Help Local Boy in Need

6 posts in this topic

A boy from my son's pre-school class was attacked by a pitbull and now he faces years of recovery. Frankie Flora was attacked at his Aunts house in Wappingers Falls on April 16 and received over 1000 stitches to his head and face. http://www.frankiefund.com is a site setup for donations because his insurance will not cover all of the costs. http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=...&id=6785393 ABC news had exclusive coverage of the attack

Edited by sklov5949

Insurance companies make me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get well Frankie

Edited by DR104

Insurance companies make me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get well Frankie

Well, the article states that it was the aunt's dog and the situation has caused a rift in the family as well.

Wouldn't the homeowner's insurance cover this? What ever "this" is. Sadly, the medical bills will be astronomical and maybe, some of the doctor's etc. could donate their services?

My dog, was attacked while on a leash, on private property, by three pit bulls last month. Thank God, we were able to keep two at bay, while the one that went for his throat, got it's eye teeth caught in my dog's choker collar.

Sorry, Pits to the pitbulls....The owner paid for the vet bills.

Hope this poor boy recovers nicely. :mellow:

Considering the $4.30 at McDonalds and $2.50 for a couple of coffees I spent today.... giving a couple of bucks to this kid and family instead; might make their lives just a bit easier, (and me a little healthier.)

i will indeed be donating for sure insurance companies do suck big tim i have the same problem they wont cover the helicopter ride i had to take after my atv accidient i think its time for change

I don't know if I'm just getting old or what, but these things upset me more every time I read about something happening to kids. Just shows why these dogs should NOT be allowed as pets, at least NOT where little kids may be.