Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TAPSJ

Heard This Dispatched Today

7 posts in this topic

On Channel 154.445, I heard all avaiable Divers from Station 39 and 34 report to Station 32 to continue diving from previous call. I was woundering where is this? How do they run thier calls? What were the divers needed for? Thanks for the help.

Thomas

Pike County PA, just over the Deleware River from Port Jervis had a dive call yesterday that I heard them send Port Jervis to. It was probably that. Mill Rift PA is Station 34, West Falls PA is Station 39 from ocnyfire

Wow thanks I thought it was CT. Well got a new area to listen to, lol. Thanks alot.

Thomas

Wow thanks I thought it was CT. Well got a new area to listen to, lol. Thanks alot.

Thomas

Pike County has a pretty good tower site. I hear them all the time

Thomas

In CT, Station 39 is the Broad Brook Fire Department in the Town of East Windsor and Station 34 is the Town of Bolton Fire Department. Both towns are located in eastern Hartford County but are miles apart from each other. Bolton is right on the boarder of New London county in the southern part of the county and Broad Brook is located on the eastern side of East Windsor boardering Enfield and Ellington. Neither department uses the frequency that you posted. Just and FYI about us Nutmeggers!!! :)

On Channel 154.445, I heard all avaiable Divers from Station 39 and 34 report to Station 32 to continue diving from previous call. I was woundering where is this? How do they run thier calls? What were the divers needed for? Thanks for the help.

Thomas

http://www.1rbn.com/webpages/news/displayn...57-162666c674c5

gives all the details for the call