Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stephen morea

New hamburg down a rescue?

7 posts in this topic

Can anyone tell me why I saw new hamburgs 1997 ford F-superduty utility truck (53-61) for sale on firetec.com? Does anyone know if they are replaceing it, because I know that is thier rescue truck in thier station 2. Very courious.

I believe NHFD's chief posts on here and can give you the real right answer, but from working with them, I believe the rescue equipment from Station 2 is now located on 53-13. They also have 53-52 from Station 1 which is their heavy rescue and 53-67 also from Station 1 which responds to EMS calls throughout the district.

As far as I know 53-61 is just for brush fires or traffic control. I could be wrong.

Thomas

I am not sure about the Rescue but I can tell you the New Hamburg River Rats Little League Team is undefeated.

Congrats

Edited by DES630

I am not sure about the Rescue but I can tell you the New Hamburg River Rats Little League Team is undefeated.

Congrats

congrats

Congrats

Stephen Morea,

To answer your question about Our Utility truck 53-61 yes it is up for sale and yes we are looking into replaceing it . 53-61 right now only goes on Brush fires and EMS calls also for support and traffic control. All the rescue equipment that was on 53-61 is now located on our Engine/Rescue 53-13 which now is the resuce for station two area. We also have our Heavy Rescue 53-52 which is located at Station One which goes to all Auto Accidents in the district. I hope this answers your question?

And yes as for our little League team we are Undefeated :)