Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Goose

FS: Tippmann 98 Custom ACT Paintball Marker

1 post in this topic

As per thread title, up for sale is an approximately 1 year old Tippmann 98 Custom ACT (anti-chop technology) paintball marker.

Before i go ahead with the details of the marker and sale, i want to preface everything by saying I WILL NOT sell this marker to anyone under the age of 18 with out written parental permission. This may appear excessive, but i simply do not want to bear any responsibility/liability. Any questions or concerns - feel free to PM me and i am sure we can work things out.

As i stated above, the marker was purchased brand new 1 year ago and in that time frame i have used it in two woodsball games with family & friends. I have put ~2000 - 2500 rounds through the marker as of last weekend. The marker is in perfect working order, has never given me one single problem (not even a single instance of broken paint, thanks tippmann ACT!), and has been cleaned as well as oiled after the two games. I no longer have the retail box and i think i have the manuel lying around, if i have it will come with the marker, if i don't have it i will make an effort to find one online and print it out.

The sale includes

1) Tippmann 98 Custom ACT paintball marker

2) Stock Tippmann 98 8 inch barrel

3) Tippmann barrel "condom"

4) Stock Tippmann gravity fed hopper

5) Tippmann 98 "Commando" stock (installed)

6) The necessary allen keys and the stock end-cap (removed for "commando" stock installation) and a few o-rings

---

Pictures are up - one of each side and one of the top picatiny rail. The ASA line nipple is NOT included in the sale and the electrical tape on the stock was simply a homemade sling anchor point and will be removed (simply taped on - nothing invasive into the stock itself).

Retail value is ~ $190.00

Asking is $150.00 + shipping - i am willing to drop off the marker to Westchester residents if i can fit it in around two jobs and school.

Please PM all offers

post-7599-1244772628.jpg

post-7599-1244772792.jpg

post-7599-1244772865.jpg

Edited by Goose