Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WAS967

Wanted: Doctor recommendations in Pawling/Patterson area

8 posts in this topic

Last year I moved to the Pawling area and am looking to get new doctors that are a little closer to home. (All my old practitioners are in the Peekskill area and while I will miss them, it's impracticable to go all the way down there if I'm sick and need a stupid note for work).

So I'd appreciate suggestions on good doctors in the Pawling/Patterson area (Dover and Beekman work too if they are really good). I obviously need a GP, Dentist, and considering my profession, a good Chiropractor would be good too. Thanks in advance for all your feedback. WHY you like the doctors would be good in addition to names.

i use dr castiglia in the atrium building as a general practice, hes been my doctor for many years and i think he is good. just stay away from dr grill which is next to the car wash, hes horrible. dentists, i dont use any in pawling because of my insurance but i heard dr bloom which is next to rooney motors on fenway dr is good and a chiropractor in pawling would be in the village on oak st, i dont have his name off hand but i hear good things about him. Otherwise, MKMG in brewster on 312 (the glass building) next to applebees has alot of great doctors. hope this helps

I'm a big fan of Dr. Doolittle and Dr. Kildaire but my all time favorite is Dr. Seuss!

:lol:

I'm a big fan of Dr. Doolittle and Dr. Kildaire but my all time favorite is Dr. Seuss!

:lol:

I think Dr. No is pretty competent as well. :rolleyes:

Dr. Grill he is on Champlain Drive it is right after Hanafords on Rt. 22 on the LEFT side going SOUTH. Number is (845)855-8400. Any more info just ask.

Thomas

I think Dr. No is pretty competent as well. :rolleyes:

So is Dr. Strangelove.....

Funny. I was told to stay away from Dr. Castiglia. Coworker has him as an MD and says he's thorough but wouldn't recommend people to him. I'll have to ask him more about it. And seems there is conflicting views on Dr. Grill.

I'll miss Dr. McGurty and Dr. Burns in Peekskill but they are too far away to have as an everyday doctor and frankly, the 2 hour waits were unbearable.

i use mount kisco medical group over by home depot on 312...all there docs seem pretty good.