Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PC_420

2 posts in this topic

Do me a huge favor and remove the part of the IA that says that Mahopac Falls (my dept) couldn't assemble a crew for an engine.... that is horridly incorrect, i was there at the fire with the rescue.. we never got hit out for the additional engine cause if we did it would have been put on the road.. putnam only toned out mahopac for it

And i quote from the dispatcher at Putnam 911 the night of the fire:

"just mahopac- 60 control was like you guys already have the rescue and ambulance out do you wanna try for an engine and strip urself or go mahopac and i was like prob be better with mahopac"

Edited by PC_420

Do me a huge favor and remove the part of the IA that says that Mahopac Falls (my dept) couldn't assemble a crew for an engine.... that is horridly incorrect, i was there at the fire with the rescue.. we never got hit out for the additional engine cause if we did it would have been put on the road.. putnam only toned out mahopac for it

And i quote from the dispatcher at Putnam 911 the night of the fire:

"just mahopac- 60 control was like you guys already have the rescue and ambulance out do you wanna try for an engine and strip urself or go mahopac and i was like prob be better with mahopac"

.Aaaaaaaand unless im mistaken MAHOPAC had no trouble getting a crew either just a lil mis communication as to engin or tanker but 15 guys ready to go prior to dispatch

Edited by CRASH