Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ichie 3120

28th Annual Cosmo Strigaro Firemen's Softball Tournament

5 posts in this topic

The firemen's softball in Hudson will start tonight and last all weekend. There will be many different fire depts from all of New York State including long island ,as well as Dutchess County - Amenia ,P.Valley, Beekman and City of Beacon is playing in Hudson.

http://home.mhonline.net/gfd

Hopefully Pleasant Valley repeats again!

www.firemenshome.com Events

28th Annual Cosmo Strigaro New York State Volunteer Firemen's Softball Tournament

The 28th Annual Cosmo Strigaro New York State Volunteer Firemen's Softball Tournament will be held starting Friday, July 31 through Sunday, August 2, 2009. This two division, double elimination tournament will again be hosted by the Greenport Fire Department Pumper Company #1. The softball games will be played on the immaculate fields at the Firemen's Home in Hudson, NY.

Plan on attending this event to see some of the best slow pitch softball in the state and visit the new Firemen's Home and the FASNY Museum of Firefighting. Come and watch to see if Pleasant Valley FD, the 2008 tournament winners, can defend their title. Free camping will be available on our beautiful 122-acre campus.

More information will be forthcoming, but you can access Greenport's website at http://home.mhonline.net/gfd for applications and camping registration forms. If you have any questions, email gfdsoftball@yahoo.com.

We look forward to seeing you on the first weekend of August!

Trustee Ted Rosko, Jr.

Softball Chairman

Back to Home Happenings

I will not be playing with Pleasant Valley this year. :( ... I had my appendix out on Monday :angry: ): .... MY TEAM IS LOOKING FOR A LEAD OFF HITTER AND FIRST BASEMEN.... LOL :D

Edited by x134

1st game VS Syosset, Pleasant Valley 23, Syosset 15. Pleasant Valley plays Port Washington at 4 pm.

Edited by x134