Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

The Union Vale MVA Thread

1 post in this topic

Due to the nature of the situation, an adminstrative decision at my level has been made to remove the exisiting thread regarding the Union Vale MVA. I also ask that no photos be posted.

This incident has affected several active members of this site. If you wish to express your sympathy or condolences, please do so in the "On The Homefront" section.....someone I'm sure will start a thread shortly to do so.

If you have any issue with this, please send me an EMAIL at seth@emtbravo.com to discuss this further, as it won't be hashed out at this time on the forum. This isn't the time to debate what belongs on this site and what doesn't, we can have this discussion as a community at a later date.

Thoughts and prayers are with everyone involved in this tragedy.

ALSO: Please keep in mind the following forum policy:

Posting Of Deaths

When someone passes away in the emergency services line, the news often spreads quite fast. Since what's posted on this forum is seen quickly by a wide audience, we ask that members refrain from posting a death that has just occurred, or inquiring about a death that has just occurred. Sometimes, families aren't notified yet, the proper and respectful channels have not been followed, and accurate information may not be available yet or the family may wish to keep the details private.

We realize that members are anxious to express their condolences. However, we ask that members withhold posting information about a death until it becomes general and open information to all, unless it is posted by an official source, such as a departmental source such as a chief or family member. At the right time where it becomes general information, then a proper condolence and information thread may be started by any member wishing to do so.