Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest pops

YFD Station 1 - Thank You

3 posts in this topic

This is my first post on this site. I am the senior member of Rescue1 in Yonkers FD. I would like to take this moment to THANK EVERYONE for there thoughts and prays during this tragic time here at the YFD. There are so many departments to thank for all there efforts, that I would be here all nite. But One I have to thank would be the Big guys south of us, FDNY. I was called by a friend from Rescue3 that morning, and the snowball effect started. From visting our members and there families at Jacobi Hosp with food and support. This was not a one shot deal. It went on ever day that those guys were at Jacobi. And to the FDNY training division that assisted us with the funeral detail. They are the Biggest and the Best and I hope that none of us will have to call on them again. Thanks Again POPS

This is my first post on this site. I am the senior member of Rescue1 in Yonkers FD. I would like to take this moment to THANK EVERYONE for there thoughts and prays during this tragic time here at the YFD. There are so many departments to thank for all there efforts, that I would be here all nite. But One I have to thank would be the Big guys south of us, FDNY. I was called by a friend from Rescue3 that morning, and the snowball effect started. From visting our members and there families at Jacobi Hosp with food and support. This was not a one shot deal. It went on ever day that those guys were at Jacobi. And to the FDNY training division that assisted us with the funeral detail. They are the Biggest and the Best and I hope that none of us will have to call on them again. Thanks Again POPS

From what I've read and heard...I am not a member of any of the services, but I am sure there is a BIG thank you for all in Westchester and from ALL over the U.S. & Canada, that helped out or showed their respect for a most tragic event.

Hat's off again to ALL! A unique group of memebers for sure!

Tuna

Edited by tunaFish