Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TR54

Signal-12 / Radio Audio site

7 posts in this topic

Thanks for the link! The site is obviously geared towards Rockland County, and is the old "res6cue.com" with a new domain name.

Thanks for the link! The site is obviously geared towards Rockland County, and is the old "res6cue.com" with a new domain name.
hey chis,need to adjust the little pins on the map--green for jackson hose,nyack and burgundy for mine B)

lance

Jackson is green, you've got to really zoom in to see it otherwise Chelsea's marker hides it. My bad on the Rocklands, I'm going to go through the entire file this week and check/update it. Figure I'll add the GPS coordinates to the descriptions for anyone wanting to explore Rockland's firehouses, that'll make it easier for them to punch into a GPS device.

Check out scan60.com for Westchester county

The pre-2006 incidents are interesting. Specifically the early 1980's working fires. Chiefs reminding firemen about airpacks! Getting extra airpacks brought to the scene. It was all somewhat new to "Scott up".

Yeah some of those old clips from the 80s are interesting, to say the least. The cassette tapes I took them off were in rough shape, especially the Spring Valley fire, so I did the best I could with cleaning up the audio. I actually look forward to 20+ years from now when guys listen to the clips I'm making now and get a kick out of them!