Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SWS1

Long Hill FD / Trumbull CT Chief's 2009 Tahoe

3 posts in this topic

Specialty Warning Systems recently completed a 2009 Chevrolet Tahoe Chief's vehicle for the Long Hill Fire Department, in Trumbull CT. Designated LH-2, it's the second Chief's vehicle provided to the Long Hill FD by Specialty Warning Systems in the past year.

Whelen LED components make up the warning system, including a Freedom FX lightbar, two red / white 700 Super LEDs behind the front grille, a six head Dominator in the rear cargo window, four LAW HideAway LEDs in the taillights, split red / blue 400 Super LEDs on the front outer bumper corners, red TIR3s in the rear side cargo windows and solid state headlight flasher. A single 100 watt siren speaker and 295SLSA6 system controller complete the warning system.

The 24 inch Havis-Shields center console incorporates a dual cup holder, two 12V power outlets, side mounted armrest, six inch storage compartment and department radio. A Panasonic CF29 Toughbook laptop is mounted on a Havis side mount and platform system. As EMS and first responder equipment are stored in the cargo compartment, a Pro Gard cargo barrier was installed to provide containment in the event of a collision. Several changes in the exterior graphics were also added to improve vehicle safety and reflect recent changes in the overall layout.

We would like to thank the Long Hill FD for their confidence in Specialty Warning Systems to provide their most recent Chief's vehicle. We look forward to working with them on other projects in the future.

post-7323-1256690077.jpg

post-7323-1256690106.jpg

post-7323-1256690132.jpg

post-7323-1256690164.jpg

post-7323-1256690198.jpg

post-7323-1256690226.jpg

Nice vehicle!!!All the best to LHFD for good service for its term of duty.

nice vehicle! i hope i get to see it soon over here in Shelton! i have seen the other and got a nice wave from the opperator