Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I Need Help From A Montrose NY. Firefighter Can Anyone Help Me

4 posts in this topic

I Am Trying To Get As Many Photo Of Montrose NY. Vol. Fire Dept. Tower Ladder 8. I Am Trying To Build A 1/25 Scale Model Of Her I Need Them A.S.A.P. . Sow I Can Get Start On It. I Am Trying To Have It Done For The 2010 Firehouse Fire Expo Model Expo In Balitmore MD. If Anyone Can Help Me I Need Photo Of All Side Top & In Side & Out. Of The Cab & Capents Also I Need Good Clear Photo Of Al Of The Decals. The Main Photo I Need Is The Top Of The Body & Cab & As Meany Photo Of The Bucket & Alot Of The Inside Of The Cab The Model Kit I Am Useing Is Goind To Need A Lot Of Work To Look Like TL 8. If Anyone Can Help Me PM The Photo To Me Or E-Mail Them To engineman134@yahoo.com I Thank You Alot

P.S. Here Is A Photo Of The Kits I Am Starting With

post-18279-125765806919.jpgpost-18279-125765807838.jpgpost-18279-125765808788.jpg

When I Am Done Thay Will Make Tower Ladder 8s 2003 American LaFrance LTI 100" Platform Truck

All The Help I Can Get Will Be Need To GetIt Done & On The Desplay Table In Balitmore MD. In July 2010

Edited by Rescueman134

I Got Started Today On Tower Ladder 8 From The One Photo I Have. & I Have Blueprints Of A Simular Apparatus But I Really Need More Photo Can Anyone Help Me. Please Help Me

I Got Started Today On Tower Ladder 8 From The One Photo I Have. & I Have Blueprints Of A Simular Apparatus But I Really Need More Photo Can Anyone Help Me. Please Help Me

Hey Rescuean134 I will have the photos for you in the next two days.

Hey Rescuean134 I will have the photos for you in the next two days.

Thanks Man I Will Port My Photo As I Build It Up