Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Severe Weather Alert -- 6"-8" Southern Areas

15 posts in this topic

Severe Weather Alert from the National Weather Service

...BERGEN NJ-EASTERN PASSAIC NJ-SOUTHERN FAIRFIELD CT- SOUTHERN MIDDLESEX CT-SOUTHERN NEW HAVEN CT-SOUTHERN NEW LONDON CT- SOUTHERN WESTCHESTER NY- 347 AM EST SUN FEB 20 2005... 

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN UPTON NY HAS ISSUED AN A WINTER STORM WATCH FROM THIS EVENING TO MONDAY AFTERNOON...

SNOW IS EXPECTED TO DEVELOP THIS EVENING AND LAST INTO MONDAY AFTERNOON. THE SNOW COULD BE HEAVY AT TIMES BETWEEN MIDNIGHT AND 9 AM MONDAY. THE SNOW WILL LIGHTEN AND MIX WITH LIGHT RAIN OR FREEZING RAIN MONDAY AFTERNOON. TOTAL SNOW ACCUMULATIONS ARE EXPECTED TO RANGE FROM 6 TO 8 INCHES BEFORE THE TRANSITION MONDAY AFTERNOON... WITH AN ADDITIONAL ICY GLAZE POSSIBLE THEREAFTER.

snow snow snow snow snow...yeah...time to play with the snow blower again...

Bring it on white gold baby!!!!! Sunday double time , Monday is a holiday!!! Double time and a half!!!!!!! Let it snow

Bring it on white gold baby!!!!!  Sunday double time , Monday is a holiday!!!  Double time and a half!!!!!!!  Let it snow

Bite Me! (No offense)

these dispatchers complaining again....jeeze...they just sit inside all day! lol

NOT WHEN I'M OFF - I'M OUT SHOVELING THE WHITE CRAP JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE! :chainsaw:

well that chainsaw isnt gunna do you anygood! hahaha Suck it Up!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

That's how i feel about "old man winter"

He should be excecuted.

unfortunatley, the 2 go hand in hand - if there was a such thing as snow in warm weather, i wouldn't mind it

Bring it on white gold baby!!!!!

Exactly what i was thinking!!!!!!!!!! :D

Thank God Monday's a holiday!! I don't have to go try to drive in the damn s^(**!!!!!!!!!