Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

EMTBravo.com and the New Year-Site Status Update

1 post in this topic

Dear EMTBravo.com Members and Visitors:

Today marks the one year anniversary of EMTBravo.com. What started as my personal site to share my photos and news with my friends has evolved and grown (with everybody’ support) into something tremendously beyond my wildest belief.

Recently, and unexpectedly, we lost of our files (Note we still have backups of ALL of the pictures). Despite this major, major setback and loss of hundreds of hours of work on my part, we will rebuild . This time around, we will be using new software (once I purchase it), possibly a new web host, and procedures that allow me to back up my data on a regular basis. We also will use this opportunity to try some new ways of doing things, and a revised focus, so as always suggestions and feedback is always welcome. .

Here’s the part that’s tough for me. During the month of January, I will be completing the final part of my internship for school, riding 12 hours shifts 7 days a week with a busy EMS agency for 2 ½ weeks. At the end of January, providing I successfully pass the internship and the finals, I will be graduating. During the first week of February, I will be taking my state exams for another class. Hence, this will be a busy time for me and I need to focus on this in order to successfully move on to the next step in my career and complete what I have worked so hard for over the past year (Also, I need my career to finance this site, lol) This site is extremely time consuming to produce and manage, and I ask for your patience during this period.

So, what does this all mean? During January and February, expect EMTBravo.com to be dormant (No/Few Updates). EMTBravo Network will still be up and running with the help of the moderators, however new member registrations will take a few-several days to process. We encourage you to contribute to these forums and respect the rules. Also, replies to emails to me (EMTBravo@optonline.net or my AOL address) will be delayed. (The @EMTBravo.com address is suffering from issues, so we ask that you not use that for the time being)

Just a reminder, this is a community site. I just orchestrate it.

Thanks again to all of you who continue to make this site such a success!

Happy New Year!!

-EMTBravo :D

EMTBravo@optonline.net

P.S. I really appreciate everybody’s support!! I look forward to building a better EMTBravo.com in 2004. I truly hope you will all be here when I get back, lol.

P.S.S- To all the members who submitted content since the crash, it will be posted when updates resume.We ask you use discretion when submitting content until January 20th as to not overload my mailbox. Thanks.