Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMSer

Thank You Valhalla Fire Dept, Independant Co.!

1 post in this topic

I’d just like to thank the Valhalla Fire Department, Independent Company for having the spirit to place a Traditional Christmas “Manger Scene” on the lawn of your H.Q. In a world of Secularism and Political Correctness, you have still choose to set up a very tasteful manger scene.

Although we all know that December 25th was not the day Jesus was born, it is simply a day chosen to honor His birthday since His actual birthday is still unknown (some scientists and theologists say either the early Fall or mid-Spring arguing celestial, lunar and star configurations and locations mentioned in historical books), STILL, of course, I congratulate all the members and company officers for not allowing the secular world to dictate how Christians celebrate the birth of our Lord.

My camera is not working properly, was wondering if any VFD Independent Co. members could take a pic and post it here. Otherwise, I will take it with my cell (decent quality) and post it.

I vaguely recall a lit tree on the property in the past, but assume it has been removed. Just wanted to say to them that I hope others will appreciate this new scene as much as I do and hope to see it in future years!

Edited by EMSer