Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x152

Stamford Fire Fighter's 2010 Educational Seminar

2 posts in this topic

The Stamford Professional Fire Fighter's Association will be hosting our Annual Educational Seminar on Saturday, February 20, 2010 from 09:30 to 15:30 at the UCONN Stamford Campus.

The featured speakers and topics are as follows:

"Safety Always Matters" Presented by Deputy Chief Anthony Avillo of the North Hudson (NJ) Regional Fire and Rescue Department.

"Responding to Routine Emergencies" Presented by Batallion Chief Frank Montagna of the FDNY.

The cost is only $25.00 per person. All proceeds will go to the Stamford Fire Fighters Burn Foundation and the Wounded Warrier Project.

To register online or learn additional information about the seminar, please visit our web site by clicking below:

My link

This event sold out last year. Please do not wait until the last minute to register. We look forward to seeing everyone again for another successful year!

Edited by x152

The Stamford Professional Fire Fighter's Association will be holding our Annual Educational Seminar on Saturday, February 20, 2010 from 09:30 to 15:30 at the UCONN Stamford Campus.

The featured speakers and topics are as follows:

"Safety Always Matters" Presented by Deputy Chief Anthony Avillo of the North Hudson (NJ) Regional Fire and Rescue Department.

"Responding to Routine Emergencies" Presented by Batallion Chief Frank Montagna of the FDNY.

The cost is only $25.00 per person. All proceeds will go to the Stamford Fire Fighters Burn Foundation and the Wounded Warrier Project.

To register online or learn additional information about the seminar, please visit our web site by clicking below:

My link

This event sold out last year. Please do not wait until the last minute to register. We look forward to seeing everyone again for another successful year!

I'll be there