Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

EMTBravo.COM Turns 7 Year Old!

1 post in this topic

Members-

At 00:01 hrs on January 1st, 2010, EMTBravo.COM (the original main portion of this site-the portal)turned 7 years old!.

EMTBravo.com went live at midnight on January 1st, 2003, while I was living in Woburn, MA (just north of Boston) as a small personal site for me to share my photos and information that people used to tell and send me. The site's name was based on my AOL username, and I can not recollect how I came up with the screen name "EMTBravo", as I came up with it in the late 90's. Although I pondered changing the name many times, EMTBravo has become a household name, of sorts.

From that point, the site- thanks to an awesome and incredible membership, and the support of many- this site has grown to where it is today. I like to describe it as a "snowball effect". Again, 2009 marked yet another continued year of growth. We continue to recieve thousands of visitors daily, from all corners of the globe-including some very "high profile" people who are daily visitors as well. 2009 also brought many changes to EMTBravo.com, , including the rollout of a major software upgrade, and has set the stage for EMTBravo.com to grow even more in 2010.

I'd like to thank everybody for all their support with their site, I really do enjoy providing it for all of you, and can't believe it's been 7 years already....where does the time go? From our amazing, hard working staff, to our donors and advertisers who help fund us, to the members who share and contribute on this forum.....I thank you again for making EMTBravo.COM what it is today.

TO SEE HOW THE EMTBRAVO.COM MAIN PAGE EVOLVED ALONG THE WAY, CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE INTERNET ARCHIVE "WAYBACK MACHINE:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.emtbravo.com

-Seth G.

Founder & CEO, Director Of Development

The EMTBravo Group

*Note: This forum was launched as an addition to EMTBravo.com on November 14th, 2003, and recently celebrated it's 6th year online.