Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hv911

Village of Fishkill 7K227 From HVEO

8 posts in this topic

On January 10th, 2010 Hudson Valley Emergency Outfitters (HVEO) Completed The NEW 7K227 (Village of Fishkill Police Department). This Vehicle is a 2010 Ford P71 (Police Interceptor), The Village of Fishkill took reciept of the vehicle the same day. The Vehicle went into service officially on January 12th, 2010 for its first official road tour at 0800. This Vehicle Features not only a beautiful interior but magnitudes of equipment as well. Here is a list of the equipment this vehicle has installed in it.

-Kenwood TK790H remote head radio

-Pyramid repeater for cross banding

-Trunk Tray Organizer

-P71 Edition Havis Console

-Motorola Mobile Data Terminal Fully Equipped with Touch Screen Monitor, Keyboard and Mouse, 4 outlet USB interface, Thermal Printer & Trax License Reader

-Genesis II Radar System with two (2) Antennas & Remote

-Whelen CSP690 Strobe Power Supply (90Watts @ 6 Lamps)

-Flashlight and mobile charging dock

-Streamlight Box-Lite With Mobile Charging Base

-Custom Shotgun Rack Complete with Security timer and switching

-Full Prisoner Cage

-2 Whelen Deck Lights (1 Lin3 and 1 TIR3) (Customer had from Previous car)

-Whelen Freedom Lightbar, Complete with, Alleys L/R, Center Takedowns W/ Flash mode and Pierce-Alert LED's

-100W Whelen Siren Speaker

-Federal Signal PA 300 Siren Amplifier

-2 Sho0me Grille LED's

-Whelen UHF Series Headlight Flasher

-6 Clear Hide-a-way Strobe Tubes (2 Front, one in each Front Cornering Light, and 4 Rear, one in each Brake/Tail/Turn and one in each Reverse.

-Unity Spotlight

This Vehicle Is now the ONLY In-Service P71 in the fleet, the Village of Fishkill Police also own a Chevrolet Tahoe, and 2 (Two) Chevrolet Impalas. The Old 7K227 ( a 2003 Ford P71 ) is scheduled for a Sealed bid Auction, the date is TBD.

Below is a Picture of the New Vehicle. The Photo is not the greatest because it was taken at night rite before we delivered it. However we will be doing day shots sometime this week and i will update with them when we take them. The full set of Photos will be Available mid week at www.hvemergency.com in the showroom page. I have posted a few here, and more will be coming soon.

***Photos Courtesy of Hudson Valley Emergency Outfitters, All rights reserved.***

***Photos Copyright HVEO 2010, and Posted with the Express Consent of The Village of Fishkill Police Comissioner***

IMG_0767.jpg

IMG_0771.jpg

IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0773.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

IMG_0778.jpg

IMG_0760.jpg

IMG_0768.jpg

Edited by hv911

Looks Great...Hopefully I will drive by it and not be behind it, lolol. Question the 7K are they cover but State Troopers or is that just the number they use???

Thomas

Looks Great...Hopefully I will drive by it and not be behind it, lolol. Question the 7K are they cover but State Troopers or is that just the number they use???

Thomas

This car is handled my the Village of Fishkill PD. They are just useing the 7K Number.

10-4 K Thank You.

Thomas

Thomas

The Village of Fishkill Uses this Car, However they are a part time department, so when they are not patroling, the State Police Covers the Village. Also their Computer and Radio systems are Linked with the State Police, it is for this reason that they use th 7K Designator.

10-4 K Thank You. You Guys and Gals do a great job!!!

Thomas

Thanks. This Car really did turn out nice, one of my Favorite ones to date that we have done. I have to admit, working on this one was a lot of late night and man hours, but it was also very enjoyable. the group we have makes doing these installations a lot of fun, and ensures that everything is done correctly. Noone can know everything, but a group of someones can cover all the bases together.

A long time ago, the village used to be dispatched by the state police this is why they have had a 7K designation for years