Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VAEMC

Cortlandt Engine Shrimp Night

3 posts in this topic

Cortlandt Engine Company will be holding our Annual Shrimp Nite Friday February 12th Starting at 7 p.m. A great night to come and enjoy a mid February get together.

Pounds & Pounds of Shrimp

Awesome Home Made Manhattan & New England Chowder

Beverages

Raffles

Door prizes

Tickets $30 prior to event and $35 at the door.

Come out and enjoy yourself at the Cortlandt Engine Company!!

See you there.

Ok That's it! Can't you guys in Northern Westchester get a crew together to eat your own shrimp? I mean this is a "simple dinner" and you have to call for mutual aid? Geez- You guys spend all that money on big shiny kitchens with all the latest pots and pans, and then you can't assemble enough guys within your own department to eat one meal by yourselves? I say it's time for consolidation of all meals eaten and promoted to the masses. Take shrimp night, the Buchanan clambake and the Verplanck feast and hold it all on one night in one place so as not to duplicate services within such a small region. It seams like every year you guys have to call in mutual aid just to finish YOUR meal! The commissioners must be turning a blind eye to this. If you had a just one full shift of career shrimp-eaters in place when the dinner bell rang, I can guarantee that every last shrimp would be eaten. Don't forget the two-in two-out rule as there is only room for two at a time in the bathroom.

Edited by BFD2553
INIT915, batt2, Remember585 and 1 other like this