Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ems-buff

Next 60 Control Exam?

8 posts in this topic

does anyone when the next exam for 60-control will be given out ? ](*,)

Someone just answerd that question for me. Estimated in about 2 years or so. It was just given out in 2004.

what do u need to be a yonkers dispatcher fire or police

me...or a 100 and good timing...they don't hire all too often...as for Westchester County that may be sooner than originally thought...am hearing the the Cnty Police just hired a few off of that list (poss 6?)...that would help exhaust that list pretty quickly...

**I'm am not stating that any of this is fact**

But - judging by timing, If WCPD hired and dispatchers, they were probably off the old list. I don't even know if the typing exam has been given for the latest test yet. And after that is done, it's still quite a while before the list comes out. My guess is another 2-3 years for a "Communicatios Operator Trainee"

THANKS for the INFO guys :-k

648 what was your list number on the last...cause i believe there were only 14 persons that passed the written and typing and I know that at least 10 have been hired off of that list...

#1--deferred (correct?)

#2-- Unk.

#3--fire control

#4--police

#5--not hired

#6--police

#7--police

#8--police

#9--fire control

#10--fire control

I believe this is accurate but I don't work for West Cnty personell and would not know exactly how to confirm it...

As for Yonkers---they have only hired off of the English Speaking List thus far...

#1--hired last year March/April-ish

#2--Started Friday...(h-i-n-t)

#3--will most likely be hired in May...from the rumors floating around the county...and will not be passed over...

Hopefully the City will be adding one more spot and that will have to be hired for as well...Hopefully it will be Spanish speaking so someone gets promoted as well (promoted in pay/grade level)...