Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

10-Codes

2 posts in this topic

Hello All,

I am a new listener to the Yonkers PD scanner freq. and was wondering if anyone had a list of what the 10-codes & CODE 4 etc mean?

It would be greatly appreciated.. I downloaded a APCO list but it does not seem to match what YPD uses.. Example.... there was a 10-17 riot type brawl, which I would only assume that a 10-17 is a fight in progress but the APCO says its a "met complainant"...

Thanks!

Bri2463

Hello All,

I am a new listener to the Yonkers PD scanner freq. and was wondering if anyone had a list of what the 10-codes & CODE 4 etc mean?

It would be greatly appreciated.. I downloaded a APCO list but it does not seem to match what YPD uses.. Example.... there was a 10-17 riot type brawl, which I would only assume that a 10-17 is a fight in progress but the APCO says its a "met complainant"...

Thanks!

Bri2463

Yonkers uses two types of codes: Regular 10 codes and "clearing codes." That's when you hear the "Code 4." I have them listed in the Scanner Master guide. There are too many to list here but if you can get your hands on the Scanner Master book or search online you can find them. If you need some help just send me a message.