Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest lad56der

pretty crazy cop car

5 posts in this topic

one cup of coffee and the touch screen is kaput. It would never last in the city.

I had the opportunity to see the carbon at police week in DC, it's an incredible vehicle and very imposing in person. I would wager to say that you will NEVER see any of these on the streets in Yonkers and if they are put into wide ranging use nation wide then yonkers will get them in 20-30 years.....

one cup of coffee and the touch screen is kaput. It would never last in the city.

I don't know, the motorola touch screens FDNY EMS uses has survived water, coffee, spanish oatmeal, and some questionable stains from the overnight. The programing is garbage and constantly crashing but the screens are pretty reliable.

Do yourself a favor and head over to E 163 and Southern Blvd. There's a little bakery on the north east corner on Southern Blvd that makes possibly the best in the Bronx. Its a thick drinkable milk, oatmeal, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg mix. That and a coffee from the bakery on Intervale between E 163 and Westchester. Damn I miss my old area.