Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Severe Weather Alert - Rain into Snow...??!!!

17 posts in this topic

:censored: :censored: :censored:

Severe Weather Alert from the National Weather Service

...BERGEN NJ-EASTERN PASSAIC NJ-SOUTHERN WESTCHESTER NY- 426 AM EST WED MAR 23 2005

RAIN WILL OVERSPREAD THE REGION THIS MORNING...

AND MAY BECOME HEAVY AT TIMES BY LATE AFTERNOON. THIS COULD SPELL SOME SIGNIFICANT PONDING OF WATER ON AREA ROADWAYS FOR THE EVENING RUSH HOUR. AS LOW PRESSURE STRENGTHENS TO THE SOUTH OF LONG ISLAND TONIGHT...

COLDER AIR WILL BE DRAWN INTO THE SYSTEM. THE RAIN SHOULD GRADUALLY CHANGE TO SNOW AROUND MIDNIGHT.

BY EARLY THURSDAY MORNING... 2 TO 5 INCHES OF SNOW COULD ACCUMULATE...

MAKING FOR A SLIPPERY THURSDAY MORNING RUSH HOUR. THERE IS A SMALL CHANCE THAT HEAVIER SNOW COULD DEVELOP OVERNIGHT... BRINGING HIGHER SNOW TOTALS TO THE REGION. IT IS ADVISED THAT PERSONS KEEP ABREAST TO FORECAST UPDATES LATER TODAY FOR ANY CHANGES....

Hey, on the "up-side" it only says "southern Westchester."

:pelvic_thrust:

Boy am I glad to be a part of the Cortlandt community, at least for now!

yeah northern Westchester is suppose to get more :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hopefully this is the last one for the year. If see anymore white powder after tonight, it better be in my coffee. (refrain from any narcotics comments!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Damn! Are we ever gonna see SPRING?????????

As of 1919Hrs - appx 2 inches on the ground in Somers

I AM TIRED OF THIS WHITE STUFF WHERE IS SPRING IT A MESS UP HERE IN LAKE CARMEL I HOPE IT STOPS I HAVE TO DRIVE TO THE CITY TOMORROW

I HATE THIS SNOW!!! I cant wait till 13:08hrs friday afternoon when i am teeing off on the golf course in Myrtle Beach, SC. 4 day, 6 rounds of golf. Eat, Sleep Breath golf for 4 day!!

How bout some more snow? Im all up for it, bring on the white stuff. You cant tell me that you dont like the stuff, whether you go out and make money, or sit in the house with that favorite someone, either way, the white stuff it good.

Im up for another foot or two, the more the merrier.

hell with this stuff BRING ON SPRING< DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How bout some more snow?  Im all up for it, bring on the white stuff.  You cant tell me that you dont like the stuff, whether you go out and make money, or sit in the house with that favorite someone, either way, the white stuff it good.  

Im up for another foot or two, the more the merrier.

How about those of us that have to drive home from work at 2300hrs, when none of the roads have been plowed, and we want to make it home to that special someone?

How about those of us that have to drive home from work at 2300hrs, when none of the roads have been plowed, and we want to make it home to that special someone?

Awwww, can't wait to get home to your Teddy Ruxpin?!

#-o

Driving into work at 2330 wasn't that bad. Now if the public cooperates I will have a slow night and will drive home on freshly plowed roads at 0800hrs.

Awww Art, how nice. I thought thats what you bought the new truck for, so you could put it in 4x4, and drive yourself home to her.

Yeah, but still, I'd rather have the 4X4 capability and not use it. 4WD uses too much gas!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Art's either complaining or sitting in a chair, gaining weight, and talking into his little radio LOL...just can't win!

BITE ME - I've dropped 5 pounds since last month. 15 more to go before i'm back to my "pre-60 control" weight :workout: