Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
trauma74

Scanner Programming

2 posts in this topic

I am starting a business that includes programming of scanners, consultation and sales. I am specializing in the radio systems of Orange County including the new 800mhz EDACS towers that are now linked together and are on a voting system. However, I can program other Counties in the area without a problem.

Many of the new scanners are nearly, especially trunked systems impossible to program manually, so I must program them via computer. If you need programming, sales or consultations on different types of scanners. Please email me at trauma74@aol.com if you need my services. Thank you advance.

Doug DiBlasi

ScanMaster Communications

I am only charging minimal prices for programming, a lot less than what scannermaster or any of the other companies charge. The OC EDACS system is very complicated to program and it does take some time to get it programmed, especially when doing it manually. I can do other Counties since I have a huge database of active frequencies. I do not change until the scanner is finished and working properly.