Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Plectron

Westchester T & V Police Test Results

13 posts in this topic

Anybody get their results from the Dec. 4th Test yet???

If not, Anybody know when the results will be out???

Nope. I'm still patiently waiting.

Wattsamatta? WEMS isn't cutting it for you?

The results are in cause i have to go for the spanish speaking portion...no score but they only take people for this part when they have passed...

Good luck waiting for the results...if the county handles the pd exam results anything like how they handle the fd exam results, you'll be waiting a VERY LONG TIME.

I heard late spring / early summer.

The next academy class is August so they will need to get the ball rolling....

The actual departments get the results in the summer. Canidates dont get their score until September or October.

Mike

I was thinking the same thing the other day. I have no idea why acomputerized test takes so long.

I believe we should be getting the results back by end of my or June.

When i took the lask county cop test i recived the results exactly 6 months after the test , that was the test before this one.. so i would think it would be the same. good luck guys

I took the last test in DEC 2000, didn't get my results until OCT 2001. So we all can wait some more.

I know our village is getting 3 new cops off test they will be in the Police A. this summer. I dont know what list they where called off of, and tarrytown just hired 5 copps for this summer too. once again i dont know what list there off of if its the new one or the old one

Most likely the old test because that hasn't exausted yet. And it won't be untill they say it is. We may get our results back but it could be 4 months before the list is effective.

damnit...i forgot to go for the spanish speaking portion today...too busy with my daughter going to the doctor

They told me the results wouldn't be out till October because that is when the current list expires.