Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

Apology For Recent Downtime(s) Of The Site

6 posts in this topic

Members,

I'd like to apologize for all the recent downtime the site has been experiencing over the past month or so. Luckily, my 4 month old sleeps through the night but I'm up at 3AM once a week at least it seems fixing this site.

Through some research with the server facility and myself, the traffic to this site has been steadily increasing, and members have been making very good use of the various features, which taxes the systems that run the databases and other parts of this site (which is not a bad thing, just requires more "heavy duty" equipment). So, this company has done more than the right thing by me, and we will be moving to a larger, faster server almost double the current one that can handle the sites needs, and keep a high uptime rate and fast loading speeds at the same rate we're paying now. This is the second time we've had to upgrade servers due to growth this year.

Again, I'd like to apologize for the downtime and the inconvience that it may have caused, and appreciate everyone who lets me know because I'm not always aware with what's going on with the site.

On behalf of the EMTBravo webteam,

-Seth Granville

Executive Director, The EMTBravo Group

EMAIL: seth@emtbravo.com

Thanks once again Seth for your time and dedication to the site I hope I speak for everyone when I say it is very appreciated,

Happy Holidays.

Yea no apology is needed. i know how hard it is to run something like this. Thanks for the hard work!

No apology needed from you seth, but congratulations from us. This does only prove how fast EMTBravo is growing and how many members you have. Maybe the future of the site will read "EMTBravo National"??? :D

Happy Hollidays to all. Stay Safe

Edited by firemoose827

I don't think an apology is need. We are all greatful for what you are doing to keep this site runing.. I'm sure this new server will make EMTBravo even better then ever!!