Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brian19fd

Mahopac Falls VFD 3rd Annual Car & Bike Show

3 posts in this topic

Come join us for our 3rd Annual Show, on Sunday June 12th, 2011 at the Mahopac Falls VFD Station 1, located at Brook Rd off of Route 6N

The event is helping raise funds for our 75th Anv in 2012.

Rain Date for the show will be June 26th, 2011

Show: Noon to 3:00pm

Trophies and Raffles awarded 3:00/3:30pm

Registration Fees:

Pre-Reg is $20.00 before June 1st

After June 1st is $25.00

**New this Year- We are opening the show to Motorcycles**

If you have one that you would like to show off, please come on down

Trophies: Best in Show, Chief's Choice, People's Choice, 1st 2nd 3rd Place for Best 1930s & Older, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, & 2000 and Newer, Top 5 Trucks & 4x4s, **New** Top 5 Motorcycles...

Total Awards Given= 37

**More Speciality Awards if sponsors request**

*** We are also looking for vendors for the day of the show, if interested in a vendor spot, please let me know- $20.00 for the day***

**Raffle Tickets are Still Being Printed Up**

Raffles: Once again, we will be having our raffle drawing at the end of the show- raffles are $5.00 a piece and can be purchased from any of the Mahopac Falls Members...

Prizes for this Year: $1000.00, 42" LCD HDTV, IPAD, Weber Gas Grill

Please spread the word to everyone- All Styles of Cars, Trucks, & Bikes are welcomed for the show

Registration flyers are in- if you would like one, please email me or send me a PM w/ an email address or mailing address, and I will make sure I get that sent out to you

Any questions, feel free to contact me on here or my email: Brian19fd@netscape.net

Just a reminder- We are one month away from our Car/Bike Show, if you or know of anyone interested in entering, please let me know...

We are also looking for Vendors for the day, pm me with questions or if interested...

Bump... Mahopac Falls Car Show