Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LCFD994

Bedford Hills Drill Pictures

6 posts in this topic

x635:

Some very nice pictures there. NICE JOB.. It looks like there was a great turnout, hope it was a great teaching experience.

And I could swear on some of those pictures on page 1 you can see an imagine made out of fire...

Thanks for posting them

Looks like a great time had by all. Glad to see everyone working together from neighboring departments.

The owner donated the building so that he could build a playground for his kids? In Putnam I would die to have a house like that

All Off Topic Discussion has been split into a new thread in the Training forum.

In case some people have not noticed, this is the Fire Photography forum. This thread relates to a general discussion about the photos themselves, NOT THE EVENT!

Before anything starts, you are welcome to discuss live burn and other types of training in the correct forum. HOWEVER, anyone found to be armchair quarterbacking or critquing this or ANY other event (without even being there or having factual information!), your posts will be deleted. THAT IS NOT TOLERATED! Also, anyone who posts false or inaccurate information, I will make sure that somebody calls it out.

If you are not familar with the rules of this forum, take a moment to read them.

Additionally, the paragraph preceeding the photos said comments ON THE PHOTOS themselves were welcome. DO NOT misinterpet that!!! Anybody needing a clarification on that, as simple and clear as that is, please email or PM me ASAP.

Now back to the discussion on the photos....