ja3kfd

UPDATE 4/6/05

6 posts in this topic

GinaArena

BCC: JA3KFD

Dear All,

Jimboy had his stitches removed today. He weighed in at 33.5 pounds

HE GAINED 5.5 POUNDS - YAHOO

He looks good and our goal is about 40 pounds.

I will send a picture soon. We are truly on an up swing right now and look forward to spring and just remind ourselves that every day is a new day and to make the most of that day.

Keep praying!!!! We are waiting for a call back on the 3 month post radiation MRI, which should be sometime in the 3rd of April. Can you believe it has been almost three months? This little guy is AMAZING, and we owe it all to our fabulous doctors and nurses from coast to coast. Thank you. We know we still have a long road but we are going to do it.

Thank you all for your love and support. I don't think I could ever express how deeply I am moved by all of you. God Bless.

A lot of you have asked for a Jimboy t-shirt for the "walk the walk." I have 30 large, 30 medium and 30 small so far. They are $10.00 per shirt, and the back will say "Just Imagine Making Miracles Yours" Jimmyboy Arena's Team.

If you want some please let me know as soon as you can because I have to make sure I have enough. If you want to join the walk team - let me know also so I can get you some pledge forms.

Thank you again for EVERYTHING.

Much love and God Bless You and Your Family Always, Gina & Family

Okay the walk is May 15th at Westchester Medical Center , the walk is to benefit the Maria Fareri Foundation we have a team set up for JIMMY BOY if any one wants too be on our team or start there own we have all the info here.

Jim,

The Somers VFD has contributed $300.00 to your team. See LT180 for the check!

Ed

Thank you and Somers Fd as a whole we have the check I picked it up after the Firemans field mud bath and new drainage ditch installiation.

Thats hilarious!!! Who would have thought after 2 straight weekends of downs pours that the field would be a little soggy.

Good luck with the Walk-a-thon!