Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bad box

NYPD Commissioner to stay in jail.

7 posts in this topic

Kerik is right where he belongs. And to think Giulliani got G.W. Bush to nominate this felon to lead The Department of Homeland Security ... What a pathetic group.

My link

I think he should be left free. In my eyes he is just as dirty as some of these democrats and companies who don't pay their taxes and you don't see them doing hard time. Hell look at GE they didn't pay a penny of tax on the $5.1 billion in profits which came from the U.S...Im not saying he isn't a crook but he did some time.

Edited by 99subi

I think he should be left free. In my eyes he is just as dirty as some of these democrats and companies who don't pay their taxes and you don't see them doing hard time. Hell look at GE they didn't pay a penny of tax on the $5.1 billion in profits which came from the U.S...Im not saying he isn't a crook but he did some time.

GE didn't violate any laws; it was all done legally. If it bothers you that they didn't pay any taxes, then you should consider petitioning your local congressman to change the tax laws. :)

GE didn't violate any laws; it was all done legally. If it bothers you that they didn't pay any taxes, then you should consider petitioning your local congressman to change the tax laws. :)

Of course it was done legally. "G.E.'s giant tax department, led by a bow-tied former Treasury official named John Samuels, is often referred to as the world's best tax law firm. Indeed, the company's slogan "Imagination at Work" fits this department well. The team includes former officials not just from the Treasury, but also from the I.R.S. and virtually all the tax-writing committees in Congress".... oh dont forget GE's CEO now works for Obama ;)

Edited by 99subi

Anyway ... As I said, I'm truly pleased that N.Y.P.D.'s Commissioner Kerik has been ordered to serve his entire term in prison. Karma is a beautiful thing.

Edited by bad box

subi, you do realize GE's tax advantages have come through both Republican and Democratic generosity. Republican's for their business first philosophy and Democrats for their me first philosophy. Kerik is doing time because he lied and lied and lied some more. Scum like Rangal know to pay up while proclaiming your innocence as soon as you are busted.

subi, you do realize GE's tax advantages have come through both Republican and Democratic generosity. Republican's for their business first philosophy and Democrats for their me first philosophy. Kerik is doing time because he lied and lied and lied some more. Scum like Rangal know to pay up while proclaiming your innocence as soon as you are busted.

Yes i do know what. they paid zero with bush too and many other repubs. Regan tried to fix this issue but it slowly got back to its old ways with loopholes. Personally i think its time served for the clown.