Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rescue40

White Plains 1949 American La France Fire Engine For Sale On Ebay

1 post in this topic

found on ebay

1949 American La France fire engine 700 Series pumper, Body is in ok shape. It has been sitting outside for the past 20 years, It has the large E series V-12 engine, 1000gpm pump and i think a 250 gallon water tank. It does roll on its own, It does need a restoration and the engine needs to be rebuilt. It originally came from White Plains, NY and was in service until the late 1970's. It was then bought and moved to Colorado where it "worked" on a ranch until the late 1980's when it was parked for some reason. I bought it in March of this year with the hopes of fixing it up but due to time and money constraints I am unable to continue this project. I have a bill of sale, there was no title when I purchased the engine. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Local pick up only and you will need a large flat bed. The truck is about 30-35 feet long and 7 ft in height. A non refundable deposit of 500.00 is required within 48hrs of auction close via Paypal, with the remaining amount due upon pick-up. CASH ONLY! Buyer will have 7 days to pick up the truck or the truck will be re-listed. email with any more questions

item #200609861286