Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joetnymedic

Couple of FREE online Radio magazines that are pretty good

1 post in this topic

I signed up for 2 online magazines that have to do with radio communications for anyone else who's interested in getting them. they are very interesting to say the least and I actually found and am checking out another brand of 2 way radios that are out there that i never heard of. After I check them out, I'll let you know about them which is probably why I've never heard of the brand-lol. BTW RELM is appearently dabbing into P25 radios so lets see what their cheapo solution to this will be. My buddy Angelo does personal security work down in Greenwich and his boss bought Relms and ask Angelo why they always fall apart (Duh - they are pieces of junk. I had a pair of midland walkie talkies that worked on channel 14 [yes channel 14 as in CB I know I'm showing my age here]when I was a kid and they were more sturdy then these things) anyway here are the links to sign up

http://rrmediagroup.com/

one is called Mission Critical Communications magazine and the 2nd is Radio Resource magazine. I've been reading Mission Critical and I have to say I like what I've read so far. Looks like they actually checked this stuff out before writing the articles. Have fun reading - Joe