Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
efdny2003

Blue/Blue LED for sale

5 posts in this topic

I have a dual head LED dash/deck light for sale. The colors are blue/blue with clear lenses. The light was originally a deck light designed for hardwire so I had to go out and buy a cigarette plug for it. The plug has a switch to turn on/off, to change patterns on the light however you will have to tap the yellow wire to a power source, as again this was originally designed for hardwire. Pictures will be posted up today. I'm asking $65 for the light OBO. PM me on here, or email me at efdny2003@yahoo.com if interested.

Sorry it took so long to post them, but here are some photos of the dual head LED light I have for sale.

post-903-0-84729300-1318186662.jpg

post-903-0-99420600-1318186666.jpg

post-903-0-91679400-1318186670.jpg

Light is still for sale, willing to take any offers at this time. Also I'm looking for a light along the lines of the 911EP fourhead LED light. If anyone has one they are willing to sell or trade, please let me know; looking for all blue.

I still have this light for sale, and I also have another dual head blue/blue LED dash light from Whacker Technologies. This is the link to the lights page as it is currently up in my car: http://www.whackerusa.com/fury-ox-led-dash-light.htm The light retails for $175, I'm asking around $125 obo for the light as is, all original. A nice feature about this light is there are four small lights on the back of the light which show the flash pattern, is has an on/off and pattern selection switch on the plug. If interested in either of these lights pm me on here or email me.