Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

Investor Membergroup Status Cap

1 post in this topic

Members,

As many of you know, when you donate to the forum's operating expense fund, you get moved to the "Investors" membergroup.

You also get this attached to your post profile:

post-2-0-26888100-1324492247.jpg

Since some people contributed over a year or two ago, I have been considerind the plaque attached to Investors profiles. So, I am capping the "Investor" status at 365 days from when you make your donation. Any subsequent donations will reset you and give you another 365 days from day of donation. Upon expiraton, you will be sent a PM and email reminding you that you will re-enter the Members Group And note your donation will be on a permanent record in the "Donations" section.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Regards,

Seth G.

Founder and Executive Director, EMTBravo

Email: seth@emtbravo.com

Please note that "Investor" status, or any donation to the site, DOES NOT entitle you to any special privledges or rights. Donations made are by free will,and are not solicited. Donations are used to fund various aspects of this site. By making a donation you indicate you understand this message. Donations are not tax deductible. For any clarification or questions, please email seth@emtbravo.com