Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

What Is PhotoFeed?

6 posts in this topic

What is Photofeed?

EMTBravo.com PhotoFeed is a new Beta section that I created to help deal with the large amount of submitted photos, and the recent backlash towards me over time it takes to post photo, or even get photos posted.

This page will display single image photos with a caption and credit ID. The idea behind this section was to allow me to post those photos that aren't enough to make a complete set, photos that do not fit in other areas, and those photos that I do not always have time to post. This section will allow me to also post some photos temporarily until I have time to get around to posting the whole set, and will also allow me to post single photos that are submitted.

This section will be updated, like the rest of the site, as time permits and as photos are submitted, hopefully a couple of times a week. The newest photos will be posted at the top, with the older photos being pushed towards the bottom. An archive system is still being developed. You can tell when there is/was an update by checking the posted "Last Updated" date.

More to follow as warranted.....

What is Photofeed?

EMTBravo.com PhotoFeed is a new Beta section that I created to help deal with the large amount of submitted photos, and the recent backlash towards me over time it takes to post photo, or even get photos posted.

If people have problems with the time it takes to post pictures or what the picture is of. Nothing is stoping them from paying for and running there own web sites. :-k

So, this is the Duck or Geese section of EMTBravo?

Dont let those few "members" get to you. Youre doing a great job Moderating this site. Those few "members" that are complaining about the pictures are probably the same ones that give you and us all the other trouble as well.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MR. BRAVO...

Great Job with the site. I love it, Keep up the good work! 8)